Celestial Voyage Celestial Voyage

Well done! I love the piano riffs!

Untold Dream Untold Dream

Good tune mate! Very chill, taking the listener on a journey.

Zinity - Skydrops Zinity - Skydrops

Sounds like one of those summer jam dance tracks! Catchy and subtle, I love it!

djzinity responds:

Thank you very much!

[RM] - The Prophecy WIP [RM] - The Prophecy WIP

This is some good Dubstep! Cant wait until its done. Overall production value was good, melody was very catchy also.

I'm Always Here I'm Always Here

Good energy, very upbeat and a catchy melody to the point where it not overdone! Production value was also great.

Morphixx responds:

=] TY

Xyuta Xyuta

Glitch hop from hell, at one point it seems like too much is happening at once. But damn its dirty

Noisecream responds:

Haha :)
It's Breakcore dude :)

RedMoon - S.O.M.P. RedMoon - S.O.M.P.

Great track, really got me bopping my head. Production value is top notch, as well as progression/melody/transitions. Faved/DL'd adding it to my mix list when I play.

Ice Knight Ice Knight

Overall an okay tracks but, it feels very loopy and gets boring fast because there is no major changes or real progression. Production wise its very good except some of the transitions were a bit harsh.

jmaster13 responds:

Thank you sir. Excellent criticism. I will take all of it into account.

You set me up! You set me up!

Interesting intro, I love how it comes back to blend in. With the vocal work it sounds very unusually interesting. You should get rid of that "You set me up" Sample, it doesn't feel right in there.

zlarke responds:

a lot of people have said they don't like that sample. sad face.

thanks for the feedback!

Electrolize Electrolize

Nice to see another fellow Harmor user! From what I hear it sounds very experimental.

TheComet responds:

yeah I've dropped pretty much every other generator after I got Harmor, I have full control over what I make in that and it just sounds plain nice.

Also I get to save on mixer track channels :P